Friday, May 21, 2010

Where would you wish to wake up tomorrow?


50 people, 1 question.


Honestly, I don't know. I've always been living life as it is without any direction. I've got so many places I want to go, but not a place where I'd wish to wake up tomorrow. I honestly don't know. Well... maybe..


I'd like to wake up to a place tomorrow, filled with people close to my heart, where everybody would love and be loved. The people I love will love me back, and I'll love the ones who love me.

I'd like to wake up to a place tomorrow, where I can be as free as a bubble (not in a bubble, but AS a bubble). Free to do what I want to do at the moment. I'd write, think, paint, read, sing, make music, talk to people, daydream and dance on the moon.

I'd like to Stargaze, listen to the crashing of the waves, hug when I'm happy, smell freshly baked bread, taste freshness in my mouth.

I'd like to have control of the day and night, and the length of each day. I love the night sky so, so much, and the evening sky too. If the day was a good one, I'd extend it and if it was a bad one, I'd click
"fastforward"



I'm just painting a picture of perfection from my perspective.

It isn't about waking up in any part of this world anymore, but waking up to find myself in a dream. I wish for the impossible.

No comments: